If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Vermont.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, May 25, 2009

Making a list


There are so many ways that you can prepare that I find it handy to make a list of things we need to do. Now if you're like me, your desk is covered with lists so I find it easier to make my prepping list online.

If you are a blogger, you have a very convenient way to do that. If you go into the customize section of your blog, you will see a way to "add gadget" and from there to add a list.

You can see ours here:
http://confessionsofanover-workedmom.blogspot.com/

You have to scroll down and it's on the right. It's titled "Our list of things to buy/build for the future". As we think of something we feel we need to buy or build or acquire, I list it there. As we buy/build/acquire the item, I add an asterisk and move it to the bottom of the list. That way I have a running tally of what we have accomplished and what we still need to do. There's no way the list is going to get lost, torn, scribbled on, etc.

This way you have a goal that you can save for or work toward and it's easier to keep on track. Hope that helps!

2 comments:

Kymber said...

crap! i didn't realize that you had a personal blog too! i know what i will be doing for the next couple of evenings - catching up on your personal blog!

and great and helpful post too!

Confessions of an Overworked Mom said...

Hi Kymber - Thanks for the comment. Yes, I post more on my personal one than here but I try to keep both moving along. Hope you enjoy the reading!

VermontPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Vermont Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.